Fish 5K Color Run and Community Celebration
Join us on September 9, 2017 to celebrate the Challenge that is helping your community RUN!
The Great Fish Community Celebration and Fish 5K COLOR Run/Walk kicks off with a free breakfast, brought to you by the Whitefish Community Foundation.
Click here for 2016 Race Results
Click here for the course map: 5K Map
Register early and you will be entered for a chance to earn a bonus grant for your favorite nonprofit. Register by August 31st to be entered in the drawing for a chance to win $200 bonus grant for your selected nonprofit.
- Same day registration starting at 9:00 AM
- Great Fish Challenge donations made at the Community Fair will have a chance to earn an additional match. Random drawings from the fish bowl will take place throughout the event and bonus dollars will be added to donations that are made at the event.
- Fish 5K Color Run/Walk starts at 10:00 AM with the competitive division, followed by the recreational group.
- This is a COLOR RUN, which means participants will be covered in a non-toxic colored powder throughout the race (color can also be bypassed for those who want to remain clean).
- $10 advance registration – Children 12 and under are free in recreational division of the 5K Color Run/Walk. After 6pm on September 8th and day of run registration for the 5K Color Fun Run/Walk is $15 for all ages and $20 for the competitive division.
- The Tot Trot will be held for infant through 3 year-olds and is free for all participating tots. Please email Kayla Nickells to register.
- The Strider Riders race will be held for 3 through 5 year-olds and is free for all participating riders. Strider bikes will not be provided. Please email Kayla Nickells to register.
- Great Entertainment from 9 AM – Noon. Enjoy the nonprofit jingle finalists from 11 AM to Noon. Schedule will be posted here soon.
- All participating runners and walkers will be entered raffles. The raffles will be placed on the raffle line to be claimed after your run!
- Before and after the run, plan to stay and visit the nonprofit booths at the Community Fair. Participating nonprofits will have entertaining and interactive tents where you can learn more about their mission and how they benefit the community.
- Play FIND THE FISH and you may win more big bonus grants for your nonprofit!
- A commemorative t-shirt is included with your registration, but only while supplies last, so sign up early!
- Family and Pet Friendly
RACE PACKET PICK-UP: FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 8 FROM 2:00-6:00 PM AT THE WAVE
- Age division winners will receive a commemorative plate.
- Overall 5K competitive division winners will win $200 grant to their participating charities.
Register for the Great Fish 5K Color Run Here: